• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4", 1.25 Mushroom cages w/ locking lids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have left of the large 4"
6 black
2 blue
2 purple
Plenty of the minis yet
 
How big are minis? thanks to the ones I got off ebay I just lost my small dragon lady bounce!! Holes were to big and darn thing would not attach! Also looking for nem guards for jebao if you make those Might be interested in some frag plugs that you keep in the sand so snails ect.. dont knock over my acclimating frags!
 
How big are minis? thanks to the ones I got off ebay I just lost my small dragon lady bounce!! Holes were to big and darn thing would not attach! Also looking for nem guards for jebao if you make those Might be interested in some frag plugs that you keep in the sand so snails ect.. dont knock over my acclimating frags!
The minis are 1.25" frag plug cages, no chance of mushrooms getting out of these, I'm an avid Mushroom collector, I know the struggle!
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new