• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 ai prime 16hd

twhit030

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
61
Location
Saint simons island Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 ai prime 16 lights over a 75 gallon tank I’ve had ai before and love them. I’m going to an all acro system and want t5s for those insanely high par numbers. All 4 lights have been running approximately 3 days.

I still have original box for all of them

asking 700 shipped for all 4 plus the diy mounts and hardware pictures. I wasn’t going to pay 200 dollars in mounts for lights weighing about .9 pounds so I made my own and I think they turned out well lol.

41AE00D8-0ECC-4C53-9235-DEB32FDAE506.jpeg 186F17AC-D9E3-4CAB-8A4B-6E0CB7E2D764.jpeg 4D7B7505-534E-439F-B8DD-F6CA454607BA.jpeg 79A74577-219B-42A2-A098-AA7BF5033213.jpeg
 
I take them for if guy above doesn't pay I can send PayPal now
 
What would your price be for local pickup? And are these prime 16 or prime 16HD?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new