• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 HD DRAGON SOUL TORCH FOR SALE or Trade

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best Dragon Should Torch is for sale.

Large 2 Head that has split into full 4 heads with fused head split complete (see pic with iPhone). Very fast grower. Eats pellets and Reef Roids, plus any frozen when I feed my fish.

All the great colors, gold and purple, with glowing tips. Pics under Hydra26 LED, skeleton with iPhone no filters.

Normally $250-$400/Head.....$750 and it is ready to ship, or local pick Up Dallas TX.

Possible Trades????
.....large Gold Torch, crazy bright color LPS or SPS colony.

IMG_2730.JPG IMG_3348.JPG

OP
OP
RedSea500MaxS

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question, isn't this the same torch you tried to sell on Jan 2, 2020 as a HELLFIRE HOLY GRAIL 3 HEAD TORCH. Pic looks the same?

1408DE2F-D2D5-44FB-BD77-D444D0A6DBC6.png

Good reason. It is the exact same. Mine. That one did not sell, I sold another Dragon Soul due to buyers $ and kept this one. Now it is 4 heads. I love them, same source for both and they call it HellFire, we call it a Dragon Soul. I caught Hell, excuse the pun for using Hellfire name vs Dragon Soul.

A friends grew to 8 heads in his 225, and he wants $279 a small single head. From seeing both, Hellfire is a little brighter florescence and Dragon Soul a little darker. Depends on your lighting I am guessing. I use Hydra26. Pic is under LED with lense, skeleton shot with my iPhone last week.

ExtremeCorals has a 4-Head that looks the same for $1000. So $750 plus shipping is a good deal for one of the hottest corals in the market. Plus Indo is not shipping due to flights are cancelled, so prices I hear should be going up soon like everything due to Covid-19.

OP
OP
RedSea500MaxS

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question, isn't this the same torch you tried to sell on Jan 2, 2020 as a HELLFIRE HOLY GRAIL 3 HEAD TORCH. Pic looks the same?

1408DE2F-D2D5-44FB-BD77-D444D0A6DBC6.png

see Below...good reason it is the same. Just now 4 full heads not fused.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder of the rules;
Questions, comments, concerns or offers on price must be directed to a PM. Questions regarding lineage are permitted. A single post can be made but any further must be directed to PM. Attempts to derail, troll, or harm the sellers thread will be removed.
If you dont agree with the sellers price simply move on.

Thank you,

Crabs

OP
OP
RedSea500MaxS

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder of the rules;
Questions, comments, concerns or offers on price must be directed to a PM. Questions regarding lineage are permitted. A single post can be made but any further must be directed to PM. Attempts to derail, troll, or harm the sellers thread will be removed.
If you dont agree with the sellers price simply move on.

Thank you,

Crabs
Thank you. Price is fair and firm.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back