4 in sock drop in fleece rollers recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tangdora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tangdora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
892
Reaction score
505
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Considering fleece rollers for my tank set up, don’t feel like piping anymore lol so looking for the drop in ones that are compatible with 4 inch sock holders and support high flow. Currently in my tank has four socks however, the people who built my sump couldn’t follow instructions write and put a cover over the whole sump with the lid cut out directly over two of them so most likely, I’d have to just plug those two and run two rollers assume they can support the flow about 1300-1600gph (need to check exact number again). Always like the red sea product for rollers however the nanomat it only supports 250 gph per roller. Only real other option I’m seeing is the klir di4 v2 which Coralview claims supports up 750 gph

Does anyone a chance have any experience with this model and if so is it reliable? Also, if there’s models, I’m missing, please feel free to toss out the name and model.

Thanks.
 
I've heard good things about the Klir. I think Reefmat comes in a size that will fit as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new