• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Nero 5 for sale

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
1,359
Location
Coastal New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 4 Nero 5’s for sale.

These are currently running in my tank and I will be taking them out on Tuesday the 26th and can likely ship that day. I will reset them and clean them before sending them out. I have all of the original boxes and documentation.

Price is $165 each
Buy 2 and price is $300
Buy all 4 and price is $580

All prices include shipping. Payment is via PayPal only. I could do porch pick up - my zip is 07702 -payment is still via PayPal for pick up.

Here are some pics -



0E4DB002-50E7-470D-87BA-A73549678EE1.jpeg


6961F943-D920-497A-8A4C-80099BB56F19.jpeg


276BFEB3-EE82-43BA-A863-9E5296705A76.jpeg
 
Someone asked so here are the build dates -

September 2018
March 2019 - 2 pumps
May 2019

I purchased them all new in the first half of June.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new