4 Radion xr30 G4 pro

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
974
Reaction score
262
Location
Prattville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4. G4 pro. All professionally cleaned and working well. They have been sitting in my closet for a while. They were my back up lights, but I’m getting out of the hobby. Just fired them up all work well. All upgraded to mobius already.

275 shipped w/insurance

IMG_2701.jpeg
 
I have 4. G4 pro. All professionally cleaned and working well. They have been sitting in my closet for a while. They were my back up lights, but I’m getting out of the hobby. Just fired them up all work well. All upgraded to mobius already.

275 shipped w/insurance

IMG_2701.jpeg
Would u trade for high end coral
 
Hey, sorry I didn't check my message till now. Unfortunately my ATO has gone off the rails, tried to clean it with vinegar and scrubbed it but it is not working. I am going to have to get a new one so I won't have the funds for the light. Sorry about that. Good luck with the listing.
 
Buyer for two flaked out on me …
he wanted me to pay him because hanging kit was expensive. He thought I should pay for half of his hanging kit. No thanks !


So I have 2 available
275 shipped for 1 or
525 shipped for both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new