40 breeder LEDs with room for expansion

ajanicki10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
10
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am three weeks into my first saltwater tank. My whole system is a hand me down from my brother-in-law. I am not trying to spend a whole lot of money because I would like to purchase a larger tank in about a year from now.

My Coralife 53504 is falling apart and I need to purchase new lights. I have been recommended LEDs but I do not know anything about them. I also would be looking to purchase lights that could be incorporated in the bigger tank. I am also trying to be cost conscious because I have a tight budget for the tank.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

IMG_0184.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new