40 Breeder Mixed Reef

jeffmol54

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
121
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will follow my 40 Breeder mixed reef as i will document the growth of the sps and other as well as the inhabitants !
-Lighting: Aquatil life t5 ( 2 blue plus, 2 coral plus) with 2 xr 15 gen 4s
-Skimmer: Reef Octo HOB
- 2 hydor koralias (750 models)
- approx 70 lbs of live rock
- crushed coral bottom
inhabitant:
-2 wyoming whites
- 1 red lined wrasses
-1 tail spot blenny
-1 firefish
- 1 royal gramma
IMG_1521.jpg
 
Looking really good! I have always loved the GARF Bonsai.
 
Great looking tank thanks for sharing.
I’ve gotten so much out of reef2reef I feel like I’ve easily saved big money and advanced in knowledge it’s time to pay it forward, gonna take y’all along the journey with the ups and downs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new