40 breeder reef build

I am setting up my 40 Breeder as well. I spent about a week watching Bulk reef supply led Videos. Their suggestion for a 40 breeder was 2 or 3 Ai prime fixtures. And if you really want to go all out with sps add an aquatic life t5 fixture. Or the slightly cheaper option of the maxspect razor.
 
Maybe reefbreeders is the right way to go
I’m only in high school and don’t have much money to spend
I’m in highschool too! And started college earlier and in flight school lol. I feel for you. I have over $1000 invested in my tank. All of which is my money. Go look for used ai primes and used reef breeders
 
Sump is about done
Took some rocks out of the dt

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Video
 

Attachments

  • 62380466112__43CE0FB6-C7BB-4A79-9F11-CA912F074CB4.MOV
    2 MB
What lights to get. I like kessil, but don’t know what model. Two a160s? A a360we?
 
I don’t think I can afford 2 360we, so maybe just two a160s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new