40 breeder sump for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter AirAngel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AirAngel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
White House TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've upgraded my sump so I'm selling the one I've used for well over a year.
It's a 40 breeder with plexiglass baffles. I built it with 3 compartments - left to right they are return, fuge, overflow/skimmer. I painted the back and sides. Paint can be removed with a razor blade if you want to turn it around.

image.jpg


Asking $70 but I'll take $60

Sorry bout the upside down pic. It happens on some forums when using an IPad. Steve Jobs last joke. :-)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new