40 Breeder wave makers

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im plan on keeping sps and everything else and was looking at one jabeo rw 4. Will that be enough?
 
Definitely but I would get the higher up one and tone it down. This is so when you upgrade you can use it for your build. Also when you tone it down you will prolong the life expectancy
 
I am also setting up a 40b and was thinking about 2 rw-4's and can't decide is on opposite ends of the tank pointing in or both on the back wall blasting toward the front glass? Thoughts on if I should go with 1 or 2 pumps and placement would be greatly appreciated
 
I know this is older now but I went with 2 pumps and have switched them up on the sides as well as back glass can't decide what I like better anyone out there with any tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new