• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40 breeder with (2) AI Prime 16 HD lights; complete setup

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling complete setup on NW side of Indy. Tank is 40g breeder with dual Current USA programmable powerheads and HOB filter. Includes (2) AI Prime 16 HD lights with mounts. Brand new JBJ nano ATO. Seeded with 20 pounds of KP Aquatics live rock and about 20 pounds of Life Rock. Live sand from existing system. Never used a skimmer, ZERO algae and almost never clean the glass. This is the best balanced system I've EVER had. Been setup for one year. Corals include TONS of pulsing xenia, HUGE candy cane coral, ~6 superman mushrooms, rock nem, several LARGE tree corals, purple and yellow gorg, GSP, several zoas and a HUGE sebae anemone hosted by two clowns. Would prefer to keep the rest of the fish but could be persuaded to include (two exquisite firefish, flame angel, tail-spot blenny, green clown goby, royal gramma, (2) chalk bass). Also several snails, crabs, etc. Red mithrax and pistol shrimp that came in on KP rock.

IMG_0217.jpeg

Last edited:

Klove703

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling complete setup on NW side of Indy. Tank is 40g breeder with dual Current USA programmable powerheads and HOB filter. Includes (2) AI Prime 16 HD lights with mounts. Brand new JBJ nano ATO. Seeded with 20 pounds of KP Aquatics live rock and about 20 pounds of Life Rock. Live sand from existing system. Never used a skimmer, ZERO algae and almost never clean the glass. This is the best balanced system I've EVER had. Been setup for one year. Corals include TONS of pulsing xenia, HUGE candy cane coral, ~6 superman mushrooms, rock nem, several LARGE tree corals, purple and yellow gorg, GSP, several zoas and a HUGE sebae anemone hosted by two clowns. Would prefer to keep the rest of the fish but could be persuaded to include (two exquisite firefish, flame angel, tail-spot blenny, green clown goby, royal gramma, (2) chalk bass). Also several snails, crabs, etc. Red mithrax and pistol shrimp that came in on KP rock.

IMG_0217.jpeg
Hi, is this still available?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back