40 breeder

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
83
Reaction score
23
Location
Canterbury, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone got a new or like new 40 breeder for sale? I missed the $1 a gallon at pet supplies plus and i need a new tank for my kids bearded dragon. ty!!!!
 
Hey Chris, I just remembered I have one in the tank stash. Text me and we can work it out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new