40 Gallon bare bottom tank

TheJoker1991

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I wanted some ideas for my bare bottom tank. Right now I have a baby Niger trigger and molies. Yes I know the trigger will have to be moved. But it’s a temporary placement until I can work something out. But other ideas would be great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new