40 Gallon Clown Harem...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ...
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
K
On a clown harem there will be only 1 female and the rest males, if you get 2 females the weakest one will be killed by the other, until the dominat female dies or is removed from tank, no other clown will transfer to female. So you will not have pairs on a 40 g.
Oh, guess that's true
 
Why? I heard that clownfish have a strong mucus layer or something that makes them more stronger. I am not trying to argue by the way but what if I get them in person? Also thanks for the help. I love clowns and nems but my ocellaris just do not like my BTA the best info I have heard In reefing is-ocellaris host anything other then nems. Anyway could rapid fish QT work or could I observe it at the LFS I have

Clowns are clowns, you may get 40 anemone in your tank, they will make their host from the most absurd things, like power heads, heaters, magnet cleaners or a bare piece of rock.....
 
Clowns are clowns, you may get 40 anemone in your tank, they will make their host from the most absurd things, like power heads, heaters, magnet cleaners or a bare piece of rock.....
Those pesky buggers, but when I get the clowns, should I get em from a single tank and make sure not to get the female and make sure all the clowns I get are smaller
 
Clowns are clowns, you may get 40 anemone in your tank, they will make their host from the most absurd things, like power heads, heaters, magnet cleaners or a bare piece of rock.....
Will two Ecotech Radion G3 Slandereds be good for this tank as I have found them for the same price as a AI prime. Should I get a diffuser for it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new