40 Gallon Mixed Breeder Reef Build!

marcos4780

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
115
Reaction score
51
Location
Albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, welcome to my build thread! I built everything minus the tanks themselves for this build. I put water in this tank May 28th, 2020. However I cycled my rock for a month prior to set up. Enjoy!
1d67f95d-83ba-4386-83e1-fba8eb76e917-jpeg.1657219


1D67F95D-83BA-4386-83E1-FBA8EB76E917.jpeg 9E600158-634B-42AF-876E-F5C7695A2BC1.jpeg 0054161B-BDEC-46CE-833A-571291EBF6F5.jpeg DAE30B3F-864B-40EB-8B68-8FED2B78192A.jpeg 854C14BC-2394-4466-A1CF-0A8CD84FB708.jpeg FD1FA239-F1CC-421E-B8F5-A63F8B339165.jpeg C6B8CDDF-B675-4505-B8B3-DC18EFAA27F2.jpeg 83AB90C1-1977-4F97-94BB-15B562288898.jpeg
 
Awesome job so far! Great aquascape!
 
I will do a better synopsis of the build tomorrow. I didn't think there would be that much interest!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new