40 Nuvo to 60 cube swap!

...am I still awake? I started my upgrade at 6pm on Friday and I'm dosing off because I'm not quite done yet. Didn't make enough RO water. I'm about to pass out standing. Who's with me!
Me!!!!
Been up all night making water also!!! UGH!!! :confused: Hoping to move my new 56g into place today and getting it wet!!!
 
...am I still awake? I started my upgrade at 6pm on Friday and I'm dosing off because I'm not quite done yet. Didn't make enough RO water. I'm about to pass out standing. Who's with me!
Now that's a true reefer do t pass out with ur ro system going so you don't flood your place out!!!
 
Sorry my RO was at the store so I just went and bought some lol there's no way I could not sleep like that lol but then again you gotta do what you got to do when it comes to reefing
 
Quick update!

60 gal deep blue edge cube
Marineland ventura stand
Skimz up18 sump
Vertex omega 180i skimmer

IMG_1327.JPG


IMG_1328.JPG
 
Looking to upgrade soon to an 80 frag tank and drill it for that silence overflow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new