• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40 watt UV sterilizer

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 40 watt UV sterilizer. Let me know price and price of shipping. Also if it includes a pump. Looking to buy asap
 
How much is a quartz tube and bulb? Also does it come with a pump?
Yes it comes with a pump, the quartz tube and bulb usually go for $60-70 each.
 
Thanks I’ll pass. I pay 400 then have to pay another 100-150 to get it working properly. For less than 500 I can buy a new one. Shoot for 336 I can buy the all in one brand new
 
Just saw someone post a breakdown in Tallahassee Florida and had what you’re looking for
 
Can’t believe how many scammers there are in the world. People will scam any and everything.
Be wary of a Wilsoni067 and also zyreef
Still looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new