400 Gallon Aquarium: Article Format

So this is just a test thread for Build/Tank Threads located in the Members Aquarium Discussion.

If we wanted to we can allow build threads within these forums to be created as ARTICLES. Doing so will cause the FIRST post of the thread (LIKE THIS ONE) to always remain at the top of every page. Then we can allow the author of the thread to always be able to edit that first post which will update and show on every page.


What do you guys think?

IMG_3994(1).JPG
 
Last edited:
Any of you want me to turn your current build thread into article format for testing? I can always turn it back! Comment if you do.
Can I ask to turn it back the old way? I like the new layout for the very first page but not for the top of every page.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new