40B Stocking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katie03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Katie03

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m debating finally setting up my 40g breeder I’ve had in storage as a mixed reef tank. Looking to get opinions on stocking as I’ve only ever had nanos. This is the stocking I’m currently debating. Does it sound doable?

1 Flame or Coral Beauty Angel
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
2 Bangaii Cardinals
1 Black Cap, Royal Gramma, Neon Dottyback, or Orchid Dottyback
1 Striped Blenny
1 Yellow Watchman Goby
 
I've never been tempted to put an angel fish in my 40b, I feel its just too small and might cause aggression issue. I also wouldn't add either of those dottybacks, they both have aggressive reputations. Everything else looks good IMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new