40g Breeder Stock

Goldie-Maree

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I have too many fish or could I add one or two more? I currently have
2 firefish
2 black and white clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
1 green mandarin (he gobbles up frozen brine and bloodworms that's been soaked in garlic guard so please no negative comments needed on his part)
Or course to many invertebrates to list.
I wanted to add a coral beauty but the lawnmower blenny took his place due to me saving his life.
 
Do I have too many fish or could I add one or two more? I currently have
2 firefish
2 black and white clowns
1 lawnmower blenny
1 green mandarin (he gobbles up frozen brine and bloodworms that's been soaked in garlic guard so please no negative comments needed on his part)
Or course to many invertebrates to list.
I wanted to add a coral beauty but the lawnmower blenny took his place due to me saving his life.
If your parameters are in check, then you should be able to add another fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new