40g Breeder Tank (New Tank)

AudioGoose45

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I figured I would make a post detailing our new 40 gallon breeder tank. We are new to the salt water world and wanted to show progress as we go along. We just now got our new tank setup, cycled, and have the first fish stocked in it. Later on we plan on expanding into corals.

IMG_20191103_150159.jpg IMG_20191102_193728.jpg IMG_20191103_083408.jpg IMG_20191103_144424.jpg IMG_20191103_144440.jpg IMG_20191103_144510.jpg IMG_20191103_144630.jpg IMG_20191103_144701.jpg IMG_20191103_144701_1.jpg IMG_20191103_144702.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new