40g breeder tips.

florenceSC.nanoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm thinking about setting up a 40 breeder this Christmas and I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I'll probably plumb it into my existing sump with my 20g mixed reef.
 
What kind of tips are you looking for? Somewhat confused on what you're asking.

I set one up for my daughter about 5 months ago or so. Almost ready to get loaded with some sps. Just need to find the time to cut some frags.

RmGLID1.jpg
 
Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I plan on drilling it and I was wondering if I could ad it to my existing 20 tall and 10 g sump. Or do I need to make one for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new