40G Stand with 2x4s Plans?

Salt Addiction

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
164
Reaction score
121
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if anyone had any plans for a 40g breeder using 2x4s? It doesn't have to be pretty as this is for a quarantine tank. I tend to over engineer these things to the point its cheaper just to buy a stand. :(
 
Was wondering if anyone had any plans for a 40g breeder using 2x4s? It doesn't have to be pretty as this is for a quarantine tank. I tend to over engineer these things to the point its cheaper just to buy a stand. :(
StandTemplate.jpg
 
Thanks! Weekend project time! :cool:
 
There are step by step videos on YouTube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new