40gl Cube Reef

Palluk33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
488
Reaction score
293
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starding my reef journey of 40gl cube, well be posting lots of pictures with progress and updates
starting with building of stand :) comment and let me know what do you think.
fullsizeoutput_5f5.jpeg
IMG_2900.JPG
IMG_2901.JPG
IMG_2902.JPG
IMG_2903.JPG
IMG_2905.JPG
IMG_2906.JPG
IMG_2908.JPG
IMG_2910.JPG
IMG_2911.JPG
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2915.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG
IMG_2919.JPG
IMG_2921.JPG
IMG_2923.JPG
IMG_2925.JPG
IMG_2926.JPG
IMG_2928.JPG
IMG_2929.JPG
IMG_2930.JPG
IMG_2931.JPG
IMG_2932.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG
IMG_2936.JPG


IMG_2914.JPG


IMG_2920.JPG
 
This looks like it's going to be awesome! Following!
 
Almost finished with the stand, next is going to be setting up the tank [emoji2]
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG
 
Nice build, I dig the wood, love the mixed colors. Let me know how you do the the epoxy.
 
Nice build, I dig the wood, love the mixed colors. Let me know how you do the the epoxy.
Thank you, I got the idea from this guy_
and want to do something similar, my plan was put some small star fish under epoxy but after calculating everything I would need 2 gallons
of epoxy and I don't want to spend 100$:( if the stand is almost for free ( old pallets ) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new