[420L] Debora Dlugopolska

Even Aquaforest didn't helped to get the colors with LED's?
And how about acropora grow on LED's and T5's, do you feel any difference?

I think that T5 Light is more energy for corals that's why coloration and growth is better.
I do not recommend to use SPS+LED.
I think that for SPS coloration fundamental think are: good light (T5), strong skimmer.... and when water will be clean We can think about supplements - for me Aquaforest works fine.
 
5691499_DSC06485ml.jpg


Debora
 
Nice colors!
 
fantastic, you can repeat what type of lighting and skimmer you use?
I think I understand you tips T5 for SPS aquarium, while LED for LPS aquarium; but for those who have an aquarium of SPS + LPS and also soft corals you would recommend lighting?
Also according to your experience, it would be better a white light (10,000K) or a light tending more towards the blue (460nm)?

Grazie.
 
Last edited:
Hi Debora

I have 3 questions please, could you tell us the height oh your light from the water surface ? And, the minimun height of your sps from the water surface ? So have you some pics at the beginning of the tank ? Thanks for your answer :) ?
 
Stunning photos!! Can we see some more? :D :D
 
Stunning tank and pics, jaw dropping.plz explain how to take shot from coral?I think you are expert in that field.
I ask you to inform us about your schedule dosing too.
Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new