45.2 BUILD With Johnny

JohnnyEngle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going as slow and steady as I can with this build. Even with adding corals and live stock.

TANK: WaterBox 45.2 Platinum Frag

Dry rock: Pukani

Dry Sand: Aragonite

Skimmer: Reef Octopus S-130

a few little oddities added that I’ll post more in the future of the build as I have more success with my trials and errors

8AB554CE-EF15-4B89-9E18-3FC211F3E4B1.jpeg
 
Broke my shelf rocks and Pukani Pieces to later putty them together to form my own structures.

C46971F0-152A-419A-8F17-64859D08F744.jpeg 7E1BAD95-9DE5-48AA-806A-1D858B52C946.jpeg C6044BE8-A5D3-4BD8-B2A6-DF7EC9641E06.jpeg BDDB4D48-7930-4B09-9674-A6673164C9BA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new