45 gallon, rr is an option!!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,699
Reaction score
1,035
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im selling my 45 gallon tank, stand, and canopy. The tank is not RR I will drill it and put up black or blue overflows. Whole thing RR for $150. Ill include the light if you give a 48" or mh fixture to replace it.
 
40fb34f9-e7c0-9867.jpg

40fb34f9-e7d7-8502.jpg

The last pic is an old one, that is basically what you will get.
 
$250 rr with stand!!! I will drill a 3/4" return specifically for locline, and two 1" holes with bulkheads in each corner, come on, this is a deal you cant refuse!!!
 
Sorry for the high price before, the new price is $150 reef ready. I just drilled four holes in a ten gallon for practice, and Im pretty proud of my handy work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new