$450 OG Bounce worth it??

nickscorals

nano reefing in the big city 🏙️
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
1,459
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I’m currently at my local coral store, where they have nearly a 2” wide OG Bounce for sale. It’s about 1.75”-2.00”

Do you guys think this is good value? I was looking to find a baby for around $250, which is hard to find, but this is a large OG bounce that I feel like would normally go for more. Thinking about getting it today.


IMG_5537.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new