46 gallon bow front reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wysocki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wysocki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982663.686472.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982682.987809.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982701.137493.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982716.849650.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982642.851154.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374982642.851154.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 279
Tell me what u think? And I would like to see some more nice bow fronts. If anyone has pics please post.
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1375021406.207713.jpg


I am using a cheap LED fixture and the toadstool is actually a white toadstool and I heard the pretty rare from what I have bin told.
 
Thank you I drilled and put in the over flow and sump on it. I thank it the perfect size tank not to big not to small great apartment tank.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1375325977.122550.jpg
 
Nice tank....what brand light fixture u using.....looking to go different route instead of compact coralite fixture
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new