Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Edited. Nevermind... powermodule, not sunpowerLooking for an ATI power module 48” either 8-10 bulb I’m located in central Florida. Thank you
What do you mean? Do you have a sun power available?Edited. Nevermind... powermodule, not sunpower
If you have a sun power I’m interested in them too would prefer an 8 bulb but not counting out a 6 and idk if they made a 10 bulb sun power or notEdited. Nevermind... powermodule, not sunpower
This guy has been trying to sell one in Sarasota for MonthsWhat do you mean? Do you have a sun power available?
Sorry bud for some reason the other post isn’t showing up on my thread. What were you saying about your sunpower? And yeah I actually messaged him just haven’t heard back yet there’s a guy closer to me selling a 6 bulb sunpower as wellThis guy has been trying to sell one in Sarasota for Months
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/989249350765065/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:47003581-d31e-4a8a-870d-3d25c0c1aa90
I originally posted this Facebook link. Then I realized you wanted a power module. So I deleted it.Sorry bud for some reason the other post isn’t showing up on my thread. What were you saying about your sunpower? And yeah I actually messaged him just haven’t heard back yet there’s a guy closer to me selling a 6 bulb sunpower as well
You were saying that you had a 6 bulb over your 30” deep tank and get 150 par on the bottom? Thats awesome if so I’m sure I could get my 200+ on the bottom then no problemI originally posted this Facebook link. Then I realized you wanted a power module. So I deleted it.