• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48” ATI power module

Edited. Nevermind... powermodule, not sunpower
If you have a sun power I’m interested in them too would prefer an 8 bulb but not counting out a 6 and idk if they made a 10 bulb sun power or not
 
Sorry bud for some reason the other post isn’t showing up on my thread. What were you saying about your sunpower? And yeah I actually messaged him just haven’t heard back yet there’s a guy closer to me selling a 6 bulb sunpower as well
 
Sorry bud for some reason the other post isn’t showing up on my thread. What were you saying about your sunpower? And yeah I actually messaged him just haven’t heard back yet there’s a guy closer to me selling a 6 bulb sunpower as well
I originally posted this Facebook link. Then I realized you wanted a power module. So I deleted it.
 
I originally posted this Facebook link. Then I realized you wanted a power module. So I deleted it.
You were saying that you had a 6 bulb over your 30” deep tank and get 150 par on the bottom? Thats awesome if so I’m sure I could get my 200+ on the bottom then no problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new