• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" 6 bulb Current T5 $103

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
917
Reaction score
63
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works just fine, I just went a different route with my lighting. Only looking to get what I paid for it. Buyer pays freight.
 
I also have a 36" MH/ T12 retrofit kit for sale $175. comes with all lights and ballasts. Pm and I'll text pictures.
 
First picture is the mh/ t12, last pictures are if the 6 bulb t5
 

Attachments

  • 1399166585916.jpg
    1399166585916.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 1399166601439.jpg
    1399166601439.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 1399166621763.jpg
    1399166621763.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 164
  • 1399166649623.jpg
    1399166649623.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 1399166661079.jpg
    1399166661079.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 163
Fixture works, it's not new. I got the bulbs used with the fixture, I would replace them. Shipping is roughly $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new