• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" ATI Powermodule $650+shipping

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $650. Located in Sarasota. Up for grabs is my ATI Powermodule 4x54w 3 LED panel hybrid. Excellent condition, no issues, dents or damage except for a few small scuffs. I just replaced the ballasts and fans, which is where the scuffs came from. Acrylic shield is in great shape, no bowing or scratches except for along the channels where the shield fits tight. Reflectors are in excellent shape as well. Will come with 4 bulbs about 7 months old. I have a few spares as well but not sure of the age. This thing is a beast and has grown everything I have added. I would keep it forever but I just upgraded to a 60" tank and will be using the stock lighting. No trades please, I need the cash for new equipment. Local pickup only, this thing is super heavy and I wouldn't trust shipping right now anyway.

20200819_190929.jpg 20200819_191011.jpg 20200819_191030.jpg 20200819_190947.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are nice lights.

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well DARN, I would drive quite a ways to get one of these, but Ohio to Sarasota aint happening lol GLWS though Wish there was a shipping option, I shipped my 8 bulb Non-hybrid version a couple years ago when I sold it and IF my memory is correct it was about $100 for shipping and I had the original box and packing.

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang! Yeah, I don't think many people would want to shell out $100+ for shipping. Plus, with the current events, I would worry it would take forever and/or be beat up along the way. I would be willing to meet within reason for anyone more local

stevethao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just shipped an 8 bulb 24” ATI Powermodule Hybrid from GA to MI. It was $57. I bought a tv packaging box from Home Depot for it and packed it with left over bubble wrap I had. Buyer said all bulbs and everything were intact and worked.

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean, if buyer wants to cover shipping and is willing to risk it being damaged in transit, it's 100% up to them

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the fixture and are you the original owner?

I believe when it resets, it goes to 2014, so i assume that's when it was manufactured? Not sure. I'm the second owner. I've had it for about a year, ran for 7 months before the ballasts when out, likely because the fans weren't working but I didn't know. New fans, new ballasts, it's good to go. Just need some fresh bulbs soon

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 175 72.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back