4k Underwater tank video

  • Thread starter Thread starter bonomo53
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is pretty cool.
 
Recently picked up a samsung s7 edge so i decided to take a quick underwater video since its water resistant. Make sure to watch in 4k.


Beautiful and great video!
 
@bonomo53 have you had any issues with your phone since using it in saltwater? I'm assuming you rinsed it with freshwater.
Nope no issues i plan on taking another video later this month for the one year update. Yes i just rinsed it under the sink afterwards.
 
Nice i may have to try now. I have an s7 edge as well and just havent really wanted to test the water resistance of my phone. THANKS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new