4ocean Bracelet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
974
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this was an awesome idea and definitely a good deed. For every one bracelet purchased 1 pound of trash is removed from the ocean. For all of us reefers out there and aquarium hobbyists, we've been pulling fish out of the ocean and putting them into our tanks. It's time to help pull some trash as well. Go to their site and help! IMG_0611.JPG
 
This is pretty neat I'll go check out their site now. Thanks for sharing!
 
You can also order from 4Ocean.com
 
@Joeganja thanks for the post. Got mine today. Really nice. The reason behind it is awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new