• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 1/2 inch Koi Scopas Tang- $465 OBO

OP
OP
Flame2hawk

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your reason to get rid of him? I'm in Tampa so I'm not far away,
He was fine with all of my tangs and angels except one….my conspicuous angel which is my favorite fish. So unfortunately, needs to be re-homed. HE’s currently in my large sump, eating like a pig…..

FL Gator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was fine with all of my tangs and angels except one….my conspicuous angel which is my favorite fish. So unfortunately, needs to be re-homed. HE’s currently in my large sump, eating like a pig…..
here is my number 727-560-1552 can I get a video and we can discuss him more

OP
OP
Flame2hawk

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my number 727-560-1552 can I get a video and we can discuss him more.

He’s in the sump so hard to do video. The 4 pics provided were done yesterday before i put him in sump so very up to date of what he actually looks like. While video not likely to show any more than the 4 pics, I’ll see what i can do as there’s continued interest based on the pics and the fact that he’s very well priced and already QT’d and healthy. Thx for your interest.

OP
OP
Flame2hawk

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested I'm trying to discuss meeting up for him... like purchasing
I am available any time tomorrow except from 11am -12noon. Am willing to drive up to 1/2 hour in your direction to meet up. Since the interest is high, I do need an answer for full price soon. First who agrees on pick up for tomorrow will get it. Didn’t realize there w/b so much interest. If you were to agree to this, you would be first in line for tomorrow. I will be saying this to 2 others today but I said it to you first and will give you an hour to respond, so in that regard you have a slight advantage and a 1 hour head start. I’m a person of my word so you will have the hour then I will go to the next person etc, thx and good ick.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 107 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%

Back