• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish for Sale

Florida Girl 22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings. I am breaking down my tank and looking for new homes for my four fish, one urchin, and a small assortment of crabs and snails. I am located in Viera, Florida. I will not ship the fish, so local buyers only please. The fish offered for sale are listed below with my asking price for each. I do not check this forum often, so if you are interested in any of them, please text me at (321) 412-2883. Thank you.

1. Juvenile Doctor Tang-$50. I have had this fish for about 10 months, and it is approximately 4-5 inches long, very healthy with good coloration.
2. Juvenile Gold Nugget Maroon Clownfish-$75. I have had this fish for over 1 year. It is 2 inches long, healthy with good coloration. One notable feature of this fish is the right pectoral fin is half the size of the left fin, much like Nemo. It does not affect his ability to swim.
3. Caribbean Sailfin Blenny-$25. This fish is full grown, and I have had it about 10 months. It is very shy around other fish but will come out to feed. It is healthy.
4. Yellowtail Damselfish-$10. I acquired this fish as a juvenile over 1 year ago, and it is now full size. It is very healthy with excellent coloration.
5. Urchin-$15. The urchin I have had for less than 4 months. It is healthy and a light pinkish brown color.
6. Crabs and Snails-$10. I have very few left. They are a mix of Turbo snails, Mexican hermit crabs, and one scarlet hermit crab.

All of these fish have lived together in a 45-gallon tank for approximately 1 year. They all get along and I would be willing to sell the lot. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When r u wanting to get rid of them, y r u breaking down the tank and do u have lights??

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings. I am breaking down my tank and looking for new homes for my four fish, one urchin, and a small assortment of crabs and snails. I am located in Viera, Florida. I will not ship the fish, so local buyers only please. The fish offered for sale are listed below with my asking price for each. I do not check this forum often, so if you are interested in any of them, please text me at (321) 412-2883. Thank you.

1. Juvenile Doctor Tang-$50. I have had this fish for about 10 months, and it is approximately 4-5 inches long, very healthy with good coloration.
2. Juvenile Gold Nugget Maroon Clownfish-$75. I have had this fish for over 1 year. It is 2 inches long, healthy with good coloration. One notable feature of this fish is the right pectoral fin is half the size of the left fin, much like Nemo. It does not affect his ability to swim.
3. Caribbean Sailfin Blenny-$25. This fish is full grown, and I have had it about 10 months. It is very shy around other fish but will come out to feed. It is healthy.
4. Yellowtail Damselfish-$10. I acquired this fish as a juvenile over 1 year ago, and it is now full size. It is very healthy with excellent coloration.
5. Urchin-$15. The urchin I have had for less than 4 months. It is healthy and a light pinkish brown color.
6. Crabs and Snails-$10. I have very few left. They are a mix of Turbo snails, Mexican hermit crabs, and one scarlet hermit crab.

All of these fish have lived together in a 45-gallon tank for approximately 1 year. They all get along and I would be willing to sell the lot. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.
Interested!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back