• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5-7 head Gold Torch for OG bounce

Scip150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
278
Reaction score
78
Location
Parkland, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located in Parkland, FL 33076. I have a 5-7 head hellfire Gold Torch that I’m looking to trade for a good sized OG bounce.

This is a very gold variant.

40992BAC-9FB6-44F7-86B7-494C97F3EDD3.jpeg 0CD021D9-A4DD-4060-B17A-1E14F971FC6D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new