5 Gallon Nano Start Up Questions

cmschmitz24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of converting my 5 gallon aquatop into a saltwater tank. Pros and cons? I’ve never kept corals before and have a small pair of clowns that I’m thinking of moving to this tank. Any suggestions on filters (there’s a 3 stage filter currently with the tank), atos, skimmers? Tips for success? Share your nanos ad well!
 
Looks good i see no problem using it. Maybe the light wont grow much corals but try anyway!
 
Looking for tips on a nano tank. More around an ATO or a skimmer
 
If it were me i wouldn't use a skimmer id just do weekly 50% water changes. I wouldn't even dose. Its so small water changes are cheap enough to daily! Imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new