5 month update

lawrence32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
Location
rockville centre
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I was new to the aquarium scene and had many questions answered from this forum. I never really posted a build thread or any additions but here is my 6 month old tank. I love the hobby. It’s addicting but expensive lol. Already anting bigger tank but will
Not happen for quite some time. I have two white storm clownfish a Melanarus wrasse a blue tang which I know is not suitable for 33 gallon tank but it was a baby and I will relocate when it gets too big and the latest addition was a starkie damsel. I have read about the aggression of some of these fish but I guess o got lucky as everything gets along great. Bought a bunch corals too and I love the way it came out. I definitely wish I spent more time on scrapping b it it is what it is.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1621.mov
    40.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new