• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 Polyp Alien Anti Venom

Livinlocal

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
914
Reaction score
872
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 polyps of Alien Anti Venom shipped to your door for $220.

WYSIWYG



16535B32-CD1C-4BEB-815A-F570585574F0.jpeg




Everything will be shipped fedex overnight and typically costs anywhere from $25-$55, depending on your location. In the unlikely case of a DOA, I will send a replacement or refund, minus shipping costs. I am not responsible for any delays by the shipping carrier (Fedex). Corals will be shipped in individual containers and in a 1.5” styrofoam insulated shipping box.
 
I made a mistake on the price on the buy it now. I’m not sure how to change it though?


I will also throw in a rainbow incinerator with the deal.
 
MORE AVAILABLE NOW.


I have multiple frags ready to go, pm me if you’re interested. I have double polyp frags, all the way to 8 polyp frags.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new