• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Massive Magic Carpet mushroom - exceptional coloration

Item Price
1800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Anderson3122

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
113
Reaction score
58
Location
Pasadena
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Offering a gigantic, unusually colorful mother Magic Carpet mushroom. Measures 6–6.5" when fully open and mounted on a 4"x4" tile. This is an instant centerpiece specimen.

This mushroom displays exceptional fluorescence with six distinct hues and dense, multi‑colored bounce structures across the entire surface. The coloration is much more vibrant than typical Magic Carpets, also showing the kind of multi‑tone separation and polyp development usually seen in bounce‑type shrooms. It’s easily the most colorful and fastest-growing Magic Carpet I’ve owned. This can be fragged into 10–20 pieces if desired. Video was taken under blue lighting with an orange filter.

$1800 shipped

I ship on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from first delivery attempt. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. If item is DOA a replacement will be provided. Buyer is responsible for replacement shipping costs. We cannot take responsibility for carrier delay but will work with the buyer for best solutions.
Screenshot 2026-09-19 172126.jpg


 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new