• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 random frags for 5 random frags

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me 5 random frags in exchange of 5 random frags. I'm on a LPS, Chyphastrea and Chalices kick, but that isn't necessary. I have tons of cut up coral and think this could be fun

We both send each other frags on the same day, and we get to both be surprised.
We both eat the cost of shipping, get surprises and there isn't any additional cost besides that.

Let me know if you are interested. I'm willing to do this with 3-5 people as well.

I just ask that you send clean coral i.e. no aiptasia, flatworms, coral eating nudis and so on.

You get what you get and you don't get upset.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me 5 random frags in exchange of 5 random frags. I'm on a LPS, Chyphastrea and Chalices kick, but that isn't necessary. I have tons of cut up coral and think this could be fun

We both send each other frags on the same day, and we get to both be surprised.
We both eat the cost of shipping, get surprises and there isn't any additional cost besides that.

Let me know if you are interested. I'm willing to do this with 3-5 people as well.

I just ask that you send clean coral i.e. no aiptasia, flatworms, coral eating nudis and so on.

You get what you get and you don't get upset.
I highly highly recommend Tanner! He’s a great guy with very healthy Corals!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back