$5 SPS frag ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LFS that has five dollar frag sometimes. I love going in there and picking up a brown frag just to see what it turns out to be.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454189341.271093.jpg

Now this is what it looks like five months later. ID anyone?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454189470.813943.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454189503.592823.jpg
 
Yeah that's what I was thinking until I picked up this frag the other day. I was told this was a strawberry shortcake. I saw the mother colony and it looked way different. I know that they could have the same name just wasn't sure.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454190677.284759.jpg
 
I don't care what the name is you scored a sweet piece for $5. I do agree with nmohr6 it reminds me of some type of "signature" lemonade that you would've paid $50-$100 for colored up.
 
Yeah I got lucky with this one. It's funny when I bought it had a little bit of blue on the tips. Here it is a couple weeks after I purchased it when I first started noticing color.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454802237.164441.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new