• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$50 beginner acro pack , 6 frags

Local pick up only in Stuart, 6 frags for $50. These were cut yesterday and looking good will be ready in a couple days. These are good beginner acros for anyone getting in the sps game.
- red planet
- huckleberry
- green aussie acro (no name)
- teal stag
- teal tort
- 2 polyp rasta
Wysiwyg

Thanks for looking

Jose

20190105_175358.jpg
Josh, Im local in Stuart, let me know what u got, my tanks is 6months old, looking for some hardy acros, let me know, can text/call Rick 772 408 3993 Thanks
 
Josh, Im local in Stuart, let me know what u got, my tanks is 6months old, looking for some hardy acros, let me know, can text/call Rick 772 408 3993 Thanks
Hey rick I do still have a few hardy beginner acros I sold most my stuff as I'm at the point of selling everything I have. I'll text you tomorrow



Thanks Jose
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new