50 Gallon Rimless Cube Tank!!!!

ChristinaSSS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I am new to the reef community and just received my first tank ( my husband has a 125 gallon that he is restarting). I am very excited to get started on this adventure and would love any input that anyone has. As I get everything in I will update.. Next step is to build a custom stand.. And we are building a sump as well....
IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

Please excuse the mess it's from me tearing open the tank. Was way excited to see it!!!!

****** Here is my husbands 125 Gallon Tank**** We are redoing his tank, the fish are already gone..... He built his stand and the light bar.
IMG_0430.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG
 
I am still trying to decide. I love PJ Cardinals and am really thinking about building the tank around them.
 
Very nice! How long has the husband’s tank been running?
 
Very nice! How long has the husband’s tank been running?

It has been up for a 1 1/2 yrs now. It is the first tank we have done and went with what we could get. Now we are changing the tank up and basically starting over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new