50 Lagoon Innovative Marine Build Thread

It’s here!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1DAAC618-7C7C-4E35-A4CF-66BF7563DFB0.jpeg
    1DAAC618-7C7C-4E35-A4CF-66BF7563DFB0.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 217
Not sure I like these mounts. Due to where the external over flow is, this is how the lights would have to be.
Ordered the Bar and going to see how that looks.
 

Attachments

  • 83B04AA2-14CC-407C-A232-3D12B8DFBD2F.jpeg
    83B04AA2-14CC-407C-A232-3D12B8DFBD2F.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 176
Red PVC and rest of the plumbing arrives tomorrow. Will post pictures once its done!
 
Tank!
 

Attachments

  • E1B45B97-E1B2-49D5-B977-16DDF73073A9.png
    E1B45B97-E1B2-49D5-B977-16DDF73073A9.png
    635.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DF8DE94F-4C17-4CE3-99D4-8DC7ED219E5E.jpeg
    DF8DE94F-4C17-4CE3-99D4-8DC7ED219E5E.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 14F269CE-33B3-4172-8788-88AA06531205.jpeg
    14F269CE-33B3-4172-8788-88AA06531205.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DCA8DAD1-8305-42EE-8ACC-31B2985916C1.jpeg
    DCA8DAD1-8305-42EE-8ACC-31B2985916C1.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 165
Pics from today
 

Attachments

  • 12C569F4-DFD3-44AD-937A-04B0DA862760.jpeg
    12C569F4-DFD3-44AD-937A-04B0DA862760.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 824246BB-0376-4A09-99A1-043B05CDC282.jpeg
    824246BB-0376-4A09-99A1-043B05CDC282.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 138
  • DD5169F2-ECE0-4954-9853-9DACC279D0DF.jpeg
    DD5169F2-ECE0-4954-9853-9DACC279D0DF.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 124
  • B9ACD3DD-24FB-4906-B7B2-D109BDE23D3A.jpeg
    B9ACD3DD-24FB-4906-B7B2-D109BDE23D3A.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 129
  • EBF6B2DD-946B-41DA-B30F-5933B1446E8B.jpeg
    EBF6B2DD-946B-41DA-B30F-5933B1446E8B.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 122
  • 504F87B8-07F7-4964-A71F-5DC4B6F01926.jpeg
    504F87B8-07F7-4964-A71F-5DC4B6F01926.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 106
  • EFD9B6FC-A8BE-447B-BB99-EB1D1F0E1583.jpeg
    EFD9B6FC-A8BE-447B-BB99-EB1D1F0E1583.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 158
Awesome build man I have the IM 50 lagoon internal overflow though, been up for a little over 7 months now and still in love with it, the dimensions are perfect! Here's a couple pics of my setup!

Screenshot_20221001-021740~2.png Screenshot_20221001-021800~2.png Screenshot_20221001-021941~2.png
 
Not sure I like these mounts. Due to where the external over flow is, this is how the lights would have to be.
Ordered the Bar and going to see how that looks.
How do you like the hydras? They were one of the finalists for lighting but I ended up with a single radion xr30 pro.
 
Awesome build man I have the IM 50 lagoon internal overflow though, been up for a little over 7 months now and still in love with it, the dimensions are perfect! Here's a couple pics of my setup!

Screenshot_20221001-021740~2.png Screenshot_20221001-021800~2.png Screenshot_20221001-021941~2.png
Do you have a build thread on this beauty?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new