500 Gallon Fish Only tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter misael888
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The same type of fish I have now only I wouldn't worry so much about their aggression. Clown, blueline, and niger triggers; emporer and one other angel, sohal and a couple other tangs, and a puffer-maybe a mappa. I would still only have about 9 fish total, just larger and perhaps more aggressive than I can have in my 210 now.
My emporer is a d}#k. He grunts and chases everyone.
 
I'd love a pair of cross hatch triggers. I miss my golden puffer too

8e59900d4e815f9edee36fea5cdd82a6.jpg

What a beauty, golden puffer are nice. What happen to yours?
 
I just recently lost him in a house move. To say I was gutted is an uderstatement. Check out my build on the link below
 
I just recently lost him in a house move. To say I was gutted is an uderstatement. Check out my build on the link below

Dude, just saw your build thread. So sorry for your loss!! That was a nice golden puffer for sure. [emoji17]
 
Man, this is going to be great. Please post progression shots and details all the way. Thanks!
 
I got the Kraken from sea world 15 mins away from me. lol
7fdc43b5027ee599264de437da458b75.jpg
I'm talking the real deal man. Talk to the guy in the photo, I'm sure he has some for sale, you gotta wait another nine years to talk to him though, he was just here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new