• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

500 gallon full system in Charleston SC

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

charlestonreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is in or near the Charleston SC area and interested in getting some gear for a large system please reach out.

I have a 500 gallon system (650 w/sump) in the house with an MRC skimmer, MRC sump with filter roller, ATI Straton Pro lighting, massive storage tanks, UV lighting in the skimmer, 10k artificial reef structure.... the list is too long to lay it all out. It's a pretty sweet set up that I'm into for +/- 60k. We've tired of it after 4 years as well as paying the weekly nut to have guys come service the tank so want to dump the whole setup. Would love to negotiate the whole system with someone local vs piecing the system out.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
 
bumping this for any Charleston reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new